Hybrid GSE - Valves & contrail gse

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doug Pratt or Contrail Hybrids would be the best people to answer your inquiry. Doug is real good about replying as soon as possible. It is best to call the owners of Contrail, as they have construction day jobs I believe. You must tell us more about your ober-all project... there are so few good hybrid projects these days.

Doug Pratt or Contrail Hybrids would be the best people to answer your inquiry. Doug is real good about replying as soon as possible. It is best to call the owners of Contrail, as they have construction day jobs I believe. You must tell us more about your ober-all project... there are so few good hybrid projects these days.

I have the contrail system and Doug's manifold.
His standard NOS manifold is the one to use.
Some of my older Contrail reloads came with 24volt igniters.
Depending what size reload you have, use some 12 volt J-tek or comparable igniter,(your reload maybe came with 12 volt igniters) dipping them with some pyrogen can help and use the right powder slugs, if required.
My M-motor lit within seconds and screamed like a banshee up to a mile in altitude.
Email me if you have questions,
dave(at)davealewine(dot)com

Back