Estes Customer Service.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steven

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I just had a returned email from Estes regarding an inquiry about selling me an Apollo capsule and tower for an old 2001 version of which I lost the tower to. I got a return email from them saying they would simply send one out to me. This compliments of Christine from customer service. I had sent the info along with overwhelming gratitude for her services which is a great reflection of any company. Thank you Christine and Estes, I couldn't have done it without you! :)

Good for customer service !!! It makes sense to keep their customer happy , specially people in this forums that spend a lot of money in estes rocket. My Garage is looking like a Hobby lobby section with so many kits too choose from. Have fun and great for Estes customer service.

Good for customer service !!! It makes sense to keep their customer happy , specially people in this forums that spend a lot of money in estes rocket. My Garage is looking like a Hobby lobby section with so many kits too choose from. Have fun and great for Estes customer service.

I remember going to a Hobby Lobby back in Phoenix. A fellow named Gordon used to run it. In fact, it was called Gordon's Hobby Lobby back then. This was back in the 70's and maybe eighties. Great shop! Flashback!

When I get the capsule/tower assembly, I might do a short build sequence. It will simply, (I think) consist of simply drilling out the holes in the capsule and installing the tower. I have also ordered a pair of 24" inch parachutes and shock cords as my son had confiscated them to use in a rocket powered RC car. It worked!! I'll also need to reattach some of the cardboard wraps that have been gradually coming off.

Last edited:
Back