Estes customer service

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JRL303

Reaction score
I know it's been said before but I'm going to say it again; Estes has THE BEST customer service. I messed up the build of the Super Orbital Transport by making two identical wings. Totally my fault. I reached out to Estes inquiring if I could purchase a spare set of balsa for the wings. I said for them to invoice me via PayPal and I would be happy to pay as it was entirely my mistake. I just received an e-mail saying the balsa is in the mail. No invoice so far but if one arrives I will gladly pay it. I've been building Estes rockets since 1974 and they have always been a solid company.

Thanks Estes!

I know it's been said before but I'm going to say it again; Estes has THE BEST customer service. I messed up the build of the Super Orbital Transport by making two identical wings. Totally my fault. I reached out to Estes inquiring if I could purchase a spare set of balsa for the wings. I said for them to invoice me via PayPal and I would be happy to pay as it was entirely my mistake. I just received an e-mail saying the balsa is in the mail. No invoice so far but if one arrives I will gladly pay it. I've been building Estes rockets since 1974 and they have always been a solid company.

Thanks Estes!
I agree.

Given how happy they are to help if you ask politely, I strongly suspect that the “one time accommodation” bit they put in some of their emails is mainly for decoration and a reminder to be careful with your parts. I’m not one to abuse generosity but I also feel comfortable asking for information, parts, and service from them, and many companies make that an anxiety-inducing process.

I’m always patient and friendly with them, I can’t imagine how much work goes into what they do.

I second.

Recently sent an e-mail to purchase replacement launch lugs for my Saturn 1b kit. They had replacements sent within a week at no charge. Really appreciate their service - even included some stickers and a 2022 catalog. Denise in customer service was great.

Latest posts

Back