Rocketry Warehouse Black Friday Sale Product Listing

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$160 for a Lil' Rascal, Formula 54 and a DYOK 3? Very good sale. Thanks Rocketry Warehouse!

Confirm of order back at 12:03am. Would have been sooner if I wouldn't have had to change my shipping address. Big 5"x10' Broken Arrow headed my way.

WOOHOO! Broken Arrow 54 coming my way! I love the look and feel of the white and red colored fiberglass parts, got to see in person the parts for an All American, beautiful! $70, what a deal! Thanks RW! :)

I forgot to add thank you so much rocketry warehouse I've been waiting all day for this. :)

Fabulous deals!

Picked up a few cool, new rockets. Thanks Rocketry Warehouse!! :clap:

I've had my eye on the Adventurer 3 for my level 2 certification attempt, and I wake up this morning to find that they're almost half off. Awesome deal.

Now I've got two rockets to build this winter.

We just added a little more inventory to the sale that we held back for this morning, for those of you that we otherwise occupied last night.

Thank You
Sales Dept

Only about 30 minutes left and there are a few items still available.
Don't forget about the Doorbuster tomorrow morning at 6 AM EST.

Thank You
Sales Dept

Hadn't planned on it but was swayed to enter fiberglassdom with a Scarab 54. Just too good looking at that price - and no painting. That will be different!

Back