L1!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gary7

Reaction score
This time last year I had no thoughts about achieving certification, I enjoyed flying my MPR and LPR rockets just for the fun of it. Then, something happened that I couldn't overcome: the desire for bigger, the desire for more, the desire for certification and the challenges it could bring. I was already flying a large 3.5 pound rocket with several successful flights on a G80, all I needed were a few ounces of weight in the nose, some motor hardware and some excitement. It really wasn't difficult to do, just build the H128, insert it, get the safety inspection done and fly. I did so and may I add, it was a beautiful flight! I got certified yesterday. Thanks a million to all my friends at CIA Rocketry in Champaign, IL who helped and gave lots of encouraging words. What a great hobby!

Comgrats on the L1!:clap:

Now, open your wallet and take a good look and remember what you see..As the picture will be much different after a few months of flying HPR regularly!:roll:

Well done on the L1.

now your troubles are only starting to begin, L2 costs alot more.

Latest posts

Back