Yet Another Leviathan Build

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Txnrcr

Reaction score
Just pulled the final masking off the paint.

014.jpg

I won't bore you with a build thread, it's already covered by others.
I found the kit a very fast build. Parts quality was very good, everything went together well.
Kudos to Estes on these Pro Series kits!
And of course 40% off Hobby Lobby coupons!

This one is built stock, per the instructions.
Finishing took the most work.
Fins filled with FnF.
Duplicolor filler primer, White gloss base coat, Chrome Yellow and Gloss Black trim. All Duplicolor Enamel rattle cans.
My first experience with Duplicolor, I like it.

Maiden flight in two weeks on a Estes labeled F50-6 with the DARS group (weather permitting)

JW

Just picked up one of these day using my HL 40% off coupon and aim to get started on it pretty quickly.

I like your high contrast color scheme. My geezerly eyes need all the help they can get. :D

Awesome job! I'm working on blending my fillets right now and my kevlar shock cord came in today so now I can get it installed and glue the BTs together. Cant wait to paint it!

Nice looking Leviathan, these are great flyers. Only thing I will recommend changing is the shock cord mount, shock cord and add a chute protector. Make sure to post a video of your flight!

"Holy crap!" LMAO ...

Very nice looking rocket. I am in process of paining mine and have a very similar color/design scheme in mind.

Back