Xavien??????

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

J Blatz

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Ordered in Summer.

No product, no communication, no feedback, no refund in spite of several emails I have sent.

I called Adept. They shipped it the same day.

Here's how I roll - customer service is what I care about. Price is secondary.
Therefore, I will never do business with Xavien again.

Thats how he does things... MAN.

I gotta agree with J blatz. customer service is number 1

Jeez, I must be getting old; eubonics, rap or something?

Ordered in Summer.

No product, no communication, no feedback, no refund in spite of several emails I have sent...I will never do business with Xavien again.

I recall reading just a few weeks ago that the owner of Xavien just returned from an all expense paid vacation in either Iraq or Afghanistan. I am going to assume that he is in the National Guard--and his unit was called up. He probably got home from work on Friday and found that he had to be at Fort Benning on Monday. CAN WE NOT GIVE THE GUY A FREAKING BREAK? He probably had other things on his mind while on vacation--like staying alive--and keeping most of his body parts. Like most rocketry vendors--he just might have a real job to support his family. I have two of his units--they work great--I bet he made at least $5.00 on each one. Now that he is home and has re-started his business--I suggest you contact him again--and try to be polite--he did risk his life for the rest of us.

I recall reading just a few weeks ago that the owner of Xavien just returned from an all expense paid vacation in either Iraq or Afghanistan. I am going to assume that he is in the National Guard--and his unit was called up. He probably got home from work on Friday and found that he had to be at Fort Benning on Monday. CAN WE NOT GIVE THE GUY A FREAKING BREAK? He probably had other things on his mind while on vacation--like staying alive--and keeping most of his body parts. Like most rocketry vendors--he just might have a real job to support his family. I have two of his units--they work great--I bet he made at least $5.00 on each one. Now that he is home and has re-started his business--I suggest you contact him again--and try to be polite--he did risk his life for the rest of us.

I agree with you about giving a break, But I would think at least having an Auto reply saying he is away and it might be a while would help out. or something on his order page.

If he has been activated all our best to him and a safe return

I agree with you about giving a break, But I would think at least having an Auto reply saying he is away and it might be a while would help out. or something on his order page.

If he has been activated all our best to him and a safe return

The auto reply would indeed be a good idea and not difficult to do.

I have not just tried to be polite - I HAVE BEEN polite. All I ask is an email saying hey, this stuff will ship on such and such date. That's my main beef.

Oh, and apologies to all for my "That's how I roll" phraseology. I actually am a pretty nerdy middle aged white guy, and henceforth will limit my slang:D.

QUOTED from RP here https://www.rocketryplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?p=173188#post173188 post #3
" Re: Xavien
Mike,

I sent you an email with more detail then I am puttine online. But to everybody else I am having some issue that are turning out to be life changing in a bad way. I am trying to finalize the XMFT-1, just a few things have popped up that have been distracting me from doing anything other then taking care of my kiddos. Currently life is a rollercoaster of ups and downs, but I am hoping to have everything back on track soon.

Again my sincerest apologies!

Steve "

I just want to say in defense of Steve, is that there are a some things that are out of his control right now in his life. Steve will make good on any orders that he has received.

I ordered some stuff from him too in the early summer and was promised it for Aug. I had been patient up to about Nov. and started asking for info.
He has since replied to me and explained. He offered a refund but I declined because I want what I ordered.
I believe him and he said he would be shipping about mid-Dec.

I've done business with him before and he was very timely. Even after him just getting back from one of his tours.

People, please cut him some slack. He knows he has made a mistake by not replying in a timely manner. Those of you that bought from him before know he is a stand up guy with a good reputation. Please don't kick the man while he's down.

That's all I have to say.
Merry Christmas.

Last edited:
You are just assuming that the owner of Xavien's all paid vacation was in the military. Mabye it was paid for with all the money he collected without shipping the product. I am another of Xavien's many victims. But, it's good to hear that he did indeed send product to somebody. At least it wasn't always a scam operation, but it sure appears to be one now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back