• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Casings/AT or CTI

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelltym88

Reaction score
Hello all, some time back I sold several of my casings due to financial troubles. Things seem to be getting better, so I am looking to try and replace some of them.

If anyone has some old beat-up casings, any size, or a surplus where they just don't need so many they'd be willing to part with, please let me know.

I have an AT 38/720 and a CTI 3G and an AT 29-40/120 and a Rouse-Tech 24/40. If you have just the casing and do not want to part with the closures, that would be fine. Thanks guys.

Have you thought about getting spacers? Would be an inexpensive way to make both your AT 38/720 and CTI 3G cases more versatile.

Yes, but I wanted to see what is possibly available. The right casings would allow me to get the spacers. But I would like to get some 29mm casings tho, they don't have spacers for those, do they?

Wildman and Red Arrow Hobbies both carry 29mm adapter systems.
EDIT: woops, just the 38mm adapters :eek:

Back