Would this make a good kit?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually I've begun the hunt anew!
Time to clean the storage area.

Hopefully I didn't kill mom and there' more!

Hmmmmm....maybe I need to watch Alien II again.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by sandman
Actually I've begun the hunt anew!
Time to clean the storage area.

Hopefully I didn't kill mom and there' more!

Hmmmmm....maybe I need to watch Alien II again.:rolleyes:

Whatever you do, DON'T use poisons. Yes, they kill the little monsters, but they don't just disappear. They go to dark, hidden places (where they are most comfortable) to get sick and die. And rot. And stink. Not a good thing! (Learned this the hard way a few years back, and some coworkers in my office are learning it this week!)

WW

I have heard of this trap used but haven't tried it myself so take this with a grain of salt. ;)

Here is a link to a five-gallon bucket mouse trap.

mouse trap

Good luck:cool:

Well, no more mice!

The Talos is in the paint process right now.

The lower section is all primed and the primer will just be coated with a clear coat to finish it...gray primer is about the right color.

I have painted the yellow fins and the green fins. as well as the tip of the ram jet intake white.

When all this paint is set and cured i will mask for the red body.

Just sitting here watching paint dry!:rolleyes:

I finally got all the different colors masked and finished...this thing is REALLY colorful!

Red body yellow fins one green fin top and center and a gray booster (primer seems to be a good match).

A little shiny but after the decals (just numbers and two black stripes) some dull coat should take care of that.

The CG with a G38-7 loaded is right where Rocsim says it should be!

Waddaya think?

I think it should have a single decal: a mouse with a big red X on it! :D

WW

Latest posts

Back