Wolverine upscale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup because the fins are at 0, 45 and 100 degrees. Normal fin guide is 0, 90, 120, 180, 240, 270 degrees
That totally makes since, and because you have marked that on the tube already, I am thinking I just need to make sure they are straight from the tube! šŸ¤”

And yep... 3" for sure!!! w/fin guide!!! šŸ¤£ Damn it... and I was trying to save money. As I said before, Scott, you need to go on Vacation so I can save some money!! šŸ˜

I found the water slide decals for this.

Attachments

• Mikoyen_MiG-21UM_3756_and_MiG-21MF_7711_Czech_AF.jpg
    Mikoyen_MiG-21UM_3756_and_MiG-21MF_7711_Czech_AF.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 0
Ok, then, I'll do it myself. Also, just wondering, in my 3" laser lance kit (great kit btw), the shock cord that came with it was 2 feet long and I had to use my own- how did that happen?
The piece in the kit is for an anchor to the motor mount like the picture above.

Well, I missed out on the smaller Wolverine, so you can go ahead and do any Wolverine you can do... I can always adapt down to 29mm from 38mm.... Your nosecone is missing the cockpit, which made the original mini-brute look like a high-altitude jet fighter, but I guess I could fabricate something.... At 3" body tube, I think we're big enough to fit those 3-1/2 GIJOE figures. I'm thinking a cockpit with transparencies and you can see the pilot. Hrrrmmmm....

Well, I missed out on the smaller Wolverine, so you can go ahead and do any Wolverine you can do... I can always adapt down to 29mm from 38mm.... Your nosecone is missing the cockpit, which made the original mini-brute look like a high-altitude jet fighter, but I guess I could fabricate something.... At 3" body tube, I think we're big enough to fit those 3-1/2 GIJOE figures. I'm thinking a cockpit with transparencies and you can see the pilot. Hrrrmmmm....
I believe JimZ has the template for the cockpit. It's a simple matter to scale it up.

I saw the card stock canopy and I dig it. Could a old cd case be cut out and a wood form mold to melt over work?

I have always loved the mig21 and thought it just looks fast and cool.

All my cones are made of petg. I use hi build primer and sand smooth.
Hey Scott and all, I just saw this, I kinda wish I had a UV dryer thing like this, I would try it for sure!

I wonder if epoxy resin would work also? With the same kind of filler, like talcum power maybe? (Cause I have a LOT of talcum power for all those dang plastic kit chuts from Estes! šŸ¤£)

Thats how mine ended up.
Thanks again Scott!

Very excited for the next kit.
That looks Great! Mine is on hold for a couple weeks due to work. :confused: I was thinking of using a similar color for the bottom of a two tone look. I recall seeing a two tone scheme in a pic somewhere and figured why not try it!

BTW, Great Soy Sauce Rocket stand!

Back