• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Winter clean out

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Di Venti

Reaction score
An updated list of what's left:
Everything is used unless noted.
Most will ship for $6 flate rate box.
Paypal or Postal money order accepted.

Mission Control flight computer/altimeter for sale. $200 plus shipping.
This is a new unit, never been flown. Comes with download cable, manual.

Xavien Electronics:
All are new in original bags.
X-FiST $85

Missile works:
PET2 Timer-new never used- $70

WRC2- used,have manual$225

4.5" ARCAS HV Performance Rocketry fin can- $80

(1) 54mm Ext. Thrust ring for AMW, Gorilla, or older Loki cases. $10

54mm spacers set for Gorilla, or AMW- new $45
works w/ the 54/1750, 1400 cases.

AT EFC-Electronic forward closure.-used- works perfectly.
built-in timer. Programmable for exact delays. No e-matches need. Uses a glow plug to heat BP.
Included is all the forward closures to fit 29mm hobbyline, RMS 29, 38, 54mm motors. $295.00 $250(lists for $340 @Wildman)(LISTS $284.99 @Performance Hobbies)
all closures new, never used except 29/40-120.

(1) new AT 24/60 motor- $35

Dr. Rocket 29 for and aft closure set/ $28 used
Dr. Rocket 29/180 complete- $45

Rouse-tech 38mmm closures: used
2 aft closures- $25 ea
1 forward closures $28 ea

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Book:
T. McCreary's Experimental Composite Propellant- $50
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'll take this off your hands...

Mike

Just added:

Mission Control flight computer/altimeter for sale.
This is a new unit, never been flown.
Comes with download cable, manual.
$225 plus shipping.

Just putting this out there for micahel:

Rouse -tech 38mm, gold cases:----for all cases deposit put down by micahel via paypal to me. To be delivered to RGX in April for balance owed.

All are used.
120-$18
240- $22
480- $25
600- $40
720- $45
1080- $60

Thank you.

Thanks Mike, I'll let yaknow when it gets here....I am still thinking about getting that motor from you also..

Mike

Last edited:
Got the 18mm and 24mm Aerotech RMS cases Saturday - save and sound. Thanks, Mike!

Received my items very quickly and were well packed. Excellent transaction. Thanks Mike

Yes, Mike is a stand-up guy! Very smooth and GREAT Communication on my last purchase..So I am gonna buy some more stuff once he breaks out the TX stash!!! LOL (Sill want that retainer Mike...Ya still have it?)

MIke

Yes, Mike is a stand-up guy! Very smooth and GREAT Communication on my last purchase..So I am gonna buy some more stuff once he breaks out the TX stash!!! LOL (Sill want that retainer Mike...Ya still have it?)

MIke

The 75mm?
Yep. For now.

To all that have bought something from me recently:
Could you please either pm me or post here that you got your stuff. I have a couple of tracking #s that don't show being delivered.

Except the buyer that bought the CTI dat tool, that went out Mon. morning you should get it by Weds.

Thanks again for buying this stuff. I really didn't want to pack it and bring it to TX.
Dad's garage is getting full(rocket stuff mostly) already and I haven't loaded up the bedroom, kitchen, and living room yet!

When I get down there, I'll be thinning out the herd also. That'll be around July/August.

Back