Wildman Order - No coms, MIA

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, really? Who were you?

Sometimes I'm George Washington, but the meds help.....

G.D.
That's funny sometimes I'm Martha. Why were you late for dinner!!!!:roll:
Mr. Bob
Starlight Dude
Countyline Cycles and Hobbies

This is why I shudder each time I see a "Hey looky here -> I'm starting a rocket gizmo business" posting.

And when it is followed by, "I don't understand why these are so expensive from all of the rocketry vendors, they are so easy and fun to make that I'll make it my personal mission to make them for cost of materials for everybody!":y:

Just to update everyone on this issue.
We finally got in contact with Pete.
The e-mail he put on his web order was off a little and the email he sent never made it through the spam filters.

I am fairly sure we have the issue resolved.
BTW the reason I have not been my self, this is day 4 with out a smoke. I have been taking Chantx and its messing with my head a little, but its working.

Just to update everyone on this issue.
We finally got in contact with Pete.
The e-mail he put on his web order was off a little and the email he sent never made it through the spam filters.

I am fairly sure we have the issue resolved.
BTW the reason I have not been my self, this is day 4 with out a smoke. I have been taking Chantx and its messing with my head a little, but its working.
Good job dude , so if you say something to me way off the wall I will know it's the meds

Tim I've heard nother but bad things about Chantix. People I personally know say they have frequent bizarre nightmares even a year after they quit taking it. Too many bad side effects. I hope your dr. warned you. Good luck.

Tim I've heard nother but bad things about Chantix. People I personally know say they have frequent bizarre nightmares even a year after they quit taking it. Too many bad side effects. I hope your dr. warned you. Good luck.

Both my wife and Father-in-law successfully quit by using Chantix after many failed attempts by other methods. They also reported the very vivid dreams while taking it but that was the only side-effect they reported. YMMV.

Tim - good job on taking steps to quit - we need you making rockets for many years to come.

A little??????:y: :eyepop: :facepalm:

Mike Smeltzer
One of the original Friday Night Rocketeers

Tim stop that stuff now. It's now banned in the Uk. I lost my daughter and and had stopped just before. I started again. 6 months latter I said that's it will stop now. I watched Allen Carr's Easyway to stop smoking. I've not smoked now for 4.5 years and still drink. Don't miss it at all and am £250 a month better off. I've a copy
I can host for you to watch. I've ha bets with friends on this of watch it, follow it and done. Now pay me.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Good luck Tim, I don't know anything about the medication but I know that anyway way to break the habit is difficult, we are all rooting for you.

Boy am I sorry I didn't see this thread earlier...........

First of all,,,,,,
Pyropete didn't slam anybody in the least.........
He wouldn't,,,, he is a gentleman...........
I've dealt with him many times in depth..............

And second,,,,,,,,

Pete,,,,
You've just found the straightest Couple in all of rocketry,,,,,,
Tim and Jackie Lehr..........
He and Jackie had your email address wrong............

And I found out a day late and a dollar short.........lol...

Wildman Hobby is our secret asset in rocketry on this side of the pond........

Teddy

Boy am I sorry I didn't see this thread earlier...........

First of all,,,,,,
Pyropete didn't slam anybody in the least.........
He wouldn't,,,, he is a gentleman...........
I've dealt with him many times in depth..............

And second,,,,,,,,

Pete,,,,
You've just found the straightest Couple in all of rocketry,,,,,,
Tim and Jackie Lehr..........
He and Jackie had your email address wrong............

And I found out a day late and a dollar short.........lol...

Wildman Hobby is our secret asset in rocketry on this side of the pond........

Teddy

Hey Ted, than for the kind words about me, appreciate that. Ted your defo right about these guys. Now corrected means of coms are in place it's flowing perfectly.

Thanks to everyone again

Yes we think that would be the best . I buy from tim and he would not have anything off to say about me .

At one of the launches we are both at , we need to sit down with some coffee and talk about this . I'm here not to argue with people .
I made a joke about Tim, had nothing to do with you - you missed it - move on.

Latest posts

Back