which of these shirt designs do you like best?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vote for the best PATRIOTIC rocket of the month.

• fastfreddie

• WShoreRockets

• uncle vanya

• Ed Wagoner

• jtaylor

• randym

• Johnie

• fastfreddie

• WShoreRockets

• uncle vanya

• Ed Wagoner

• jtaylor

• randym

• Johnie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Adam Selene

Roving Rocketeer
Reaction score
I've been working on this tshirt design and can't decide which one i like best. please look at the picture and then vote in the poll.

Thanks in advance!

mods, i know this should probably go in the vendors forum but i figured i'd get more responses here. feel free to move it if you must!

Chuck,

I voted for D, but A is cool also...... Give us more details about the shirts?

allright! 1 vote for each so far. that helps. ;)

Randy, i will of course make an anouncment here when i am ready to release them.

I voted 'D', but all of them made me too depressed to open my Visa statement
for last month...

If I got any of these it would only confirm all my wife's suspicions... Don't tell her! ;)

man, 107 people have looked at the picture but there are only 24 votes, should i have added a 5th answer- i hate them all?

Originally posted by Adam Selene
man, 107 people have looked at the picture but there are only 24 votes, should i have added a 5th answer- i hate them all?

Well, I personally have looked at the picture 3 times. So it may not be as bad as you think, people just looking a few times.......

Ditto here, I looked several time and vote once. You gotta guess which one I voted for :p

The shirts look great but I would not were it so that some one that was thinking about getting into rocketry ask me how much does it cost to get into this hobby and if i told him and he said no way that sounds like to much money to me. Maybe get rid of the money part.

that is just me. Do what ever you want

Patrick Waite

"A" with the "4" spelled out is my vote I think...

I looked at that image 3 time and never noticed the "tree-ers" I need to replace my glasses...Again.

Latest posts

Back