What is this reality star?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will agree we all blew it.
Of course it's like that. A time when Rome was a republic ruled by several families. Of course with a democratic facade but who wins the elections was a professional politician :) Аnd now universal suffrage can rise to the highest office complete amateur or populist who speaks what the majority of people (who are fools) want to hear.Then, as fail these same people will deny their idol :)I do not know if you know but Hitler was democratically elected by German Chancellor :)You might be wondering what is the relationship with reality stars? The same people admire Kim and elected US President :)

Last edited:
I will agree we all blew it.

Yep! We sure did.

Part of the problem is that many people do not engage and vote during the primaries, so a small minority of highly-motivated extremists can pick a candidate that is not acceptable to the country at large or even the party at large. In the "olden days," party insiders acted as more of a mediating force and vetted, screened, and promoted candidates that were a bit more mainstream. People didn't like the "backroom dealing" and wanted a more transparent and democratic way to pick candidates, so now we have a much more direct and democratic primary system. Unfortunately, that more pure democracy is combined with a lack of engagement, so it's prone to being hijacked. I'm not saying we should go back to the old way, just pointing out an unintended consequence.

Kim K is a real problem for me. I think she is beautiful, but the sight of her makes me want to puke!

It's because she is one of those aliens that has a beautiful exterior that disguises a reptile inside. You can sense her inner lizard.

I really am wondering how such a developed, civilized and governed Roman society collapses. The reason is the degeneration of individuals. One time brave soldiers, inventors and conquerors become fat and stupefied consumers of wine, women and eating :)

I vote in all elections. saturn5 had not said he meant the Kardashians. I still would say that nothing I have said is offensive or filthy. So with that, I realize that I am done with this conversation.

I really am wondering how such a developed, civilized and governed Roman society collapses. The reason is the degeneration of individuals. One time brave soldiers, inventors and conquerors become fat and stupefied consumers of wine, women and eating :)

They entertained themselves to death. Which is basically what we are doing with reality TV and social media. People may someday wonder how we threw away our incredible civilization too.

They entertained themselves to death. Which is basically what we are doing with reality TV and social media. People may someday wonder how we threw away our incredible civilization too.
Maybe it is a biological law. When one does not encounter difficulties and is satisfied he just does not think and not develop.Here's even worse. Most Bulgarians have 1 other 2 and 3 or more children is very rare. This purely mathematical leads to degeneration.

You may wonder why I write so much here for rockets and space and science. In my f@cking job nobody likes that. Money, houses, cars, trips, dogs, facebook :)

Maybe it is a biological law. When one does not encounter difficulties and is satisfied he just does not think and not develop.Here's even worse. Most Bulgarians have 1 other 2 and 3 or more children is very rare. This purely mathematical leads to degeneration.

i think when robots eventually take over the world, they aren't going to do it with a robot-versus-humans war. They are going to pleasure us out of existence. They are going to provide great food, excellent sex bots, and riveting entertainment. And we are just going to be enjoying ourselves so much that were are going to forget to reproduce. One generation, maybe two, and we are gone.

Oooh, dogs.. wait, the 2 legged or 4 legged kind...
I do not know how it is with you in the US but here lately has one idiotic fashion. Husky. Аnd in summer reaches 40 degrees Celsius. poor dogs :(

i think when robots eventually take over the world, they aren't going to do it with a robot-versus-humans war. They are going to pleasure us out of existence. They are going to provide great food, excellent sex bots, and riveting entertainment. And we are just going to be enjoying ourselves so much that were are going to forget to reproduce. One generation, maybe two, and we are gone.
Movies about wars between humans and robots are nonsense. Robots are the next step in evolution. They can be created only by species such as humans. Then and we simply have nothing to share. They will be displaced through space. A robot can travel very far through space. He always even be damaged can be restored from a backup.he can travel millions of years.

Whatever we say, as to dream of space, stars and other planets man will feel good only in places that 99 percent resemble Earth. We need gravity, air environment with certain microorganisms. What kind of life would that be like on Mars to get out to walk on the outside must be in 100 kg spacesuit that only a small hole and dead for one second :)
The Space is for robots :)

We must be displaced to other planets and moons, not because there will be better than the Earth. Incomparably worse it will be. We have to be displaced in order not to be killed by a rock with a diameter of two kilometers flying in space as there are millions. In order to have time to create enough good robots. then we will naturally degrade.
Robots will do it all. We will not need to work and think. They will work and think better of us. Will live in heaven while degrade and disappear just as kind :)

Moreover, many speculate that it will find a planet similar to Earth. Yeah . Even have such gravity and such an atmosphere there can be no such microorganisms (with great probability) that are deadly for us, but we are deadly for life on this planet.For example, when America was conquered by the Spaniards 90% of Indians do not die from violence and murder. but simply by viruses carried by the Spaniards.Here we are talking about the same planet and virtually genetically identical people. Simply one have immunity, while others do not. What an alien planet?

Back