Ultimate Rocket Fin Gide Blemished Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibuildstuff4u

Reaction score
Hello, I have been making the Ultimate Rocket Fin Guide for a while now and have had some really good feed back from past customers. I decided to make three different sized Fin Guides to offer some options for my customers. These Fin Guides are a must have for any serious builder and take all of the stress out of keeping your fins straight and perfectly spaced out from each other while gluing them on to your body tube.

All of the guides are precision CNC cut out 6061 aluminum and will last a life time unlike some of the other cheap plastic jigs on the market. Each model has adjustable fin uprights that bolt into place and are adjustable. The fin uprights can easily be changed for three or four fin rockets and other number of fins can be done by easily too. I like to use CA glue on my fins which dries in moments. After the glue dries I remove the rocket from the jig and add fillets of glue to the sides of the fins for strength. By using the Ca glue you can build a whole fleet of rockets in an after noon.

My medium Ultimate Fin Guide is made on a 5"x5" base plate and comes with four fin guides, four clamps, and three body tube mandrels of your choice up to size Bt 60. Other sizes can be ordered for $20 each up to size Bt 60 and $25.00 for sizes up to Bt 80. The Medium sized fin guide allows you to glue three or four fins in place at one time. The cost for the Medium Ultimate Fin Guide is Normally $125.00 plus shipping but I have a few slightly blemished models to sell for $85.00 plus shipping! These are 100% working fin guides, but a mistake was made in the base plate. The two angled slots that are used when you build a three fin rocket don't have the correct fin offset. A simple fix was to cut the small offset into the fin upright it's self. They work just fine, but aren't the 100% perfect product that I aim to produce so I'm letting these go for a deal. I only have a few of these to sell so they are for a limited time! If your interested in a few of them let me know and I can give you a quote. There are pictures below showing the 5" fin guide and the fix that was done to two of the fin uprights.

You can contact me at [email protected] for any questions or orders.

Thanks, Dale P.

IMG_6789.JPG

IMG_6724.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_6782.jpg
    IMG_6782.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_6773.JPG
    IMG_6773.JPG
    317.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_6716.JPG
    IMG_6716.JPG