"Uh, Doc. I think I've got it BAD. LPR-itis?"

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Overeasy123

Reaction score
Here's a few photos representing time spent in the last few months+. Lots of sanding, CWF, Tite Bond Trim Glue, and Rustoleum.
-Eric.

DSCF1590.jpg

DSCF1591.jpg

DSCF1592.jpg

DSCF1594.jpg

DSCF1596.jpg

Not to worry. It's fairly painless. I can see you're busy, so I won't keep you.:cool:

A squadron of GEE'HOD's? I'm very curious of your intentions...;)

Watch out.. Make sure it doenst progress into MPR-itus, Then HPR-itus. Those can be financially fatal.

Alex :wink:

Yeah, I feel your pain or lack of. I spent today trying to fix my air tank (success) and filling it to run my airbrush and paint three rockets I don't really need (a bt-55 rear ejection I made up, a Wizard clone I scrapped together but retrofitted to fly mini engines, and a booster stage that I made in case I lose the booster stage for the mini 2-stager I created, since if I lose the booster stage I've been using there would only be one extra booster stage left). And I also checked out a really low-rent hobby shop in a very sketchy part of town in hopes of finding a bt80 coupler just in case I ever come up with a reason for making a rocket that needs 2 bt80's. Successful trip in that I found the coupler, but man this place was nuts! They wanted $100 for an Estes V2 kit that had probably been in the shop since the 70s. It actually might have been worth it for the collectible value.

Back