• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Tripoli 10 year pin

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dberez

Reaction score
Does anyone know whom at Tripoli to contact or where I can get a replacement for my 10 year pin?
David
TRA 5333

Attachments

• Tripoli Pins_small.png
    Tripoli Pins_small.png
    608.3 KB · Views: 0
TRA HQ should handle this.

Side note: I was surprised. Your number is 5333, mine is 4096, but 15 years between us, as I should get my 30-year pin now. Apparently TRA's membership rate in recent years is significantly greater than of early years. Good.

TRA HQ should handle this.

Side note: I was surprised. Your number is 5333, mine is 4096, but 15 years between us, as I should get my 30-year pin now. Apparently TRA's membership rate in recent years is significantly greater than of early years. Good.
@prfesser, does that mean I've been a Tripoli member longer than you? Wow!

Does anyone know whom at Tripoli to contact or where I can get a replacement for my 10 year pin?
David
TRA 5333

Others are correct - contact HQ. If you don't get an answer (spam filters are sometimes overly enthusiastic), ping me. Tripoli HQ is about 5 feet to my right. :)

-Kevin

@dberez - I mentioned this thread to Deb, and she said that ordering new pins is now done through the Treasurer. Reach out to Dave Rose (Treasurer) and he can tell you the amount and how to pay for the replacement.

If you have problems finding his contact info, shoot me a DM and I'll get it to you.

-Kevin

I joined TRA in November 2020 and received # 20465. Based on the fact that we should hit member # 30,000 this year it looks like we will have added 10,000 members in less than four years.

Thank you all for the quick and great responses. I used the link to send Dave an email.

Back