Todays launch report, All cardstock

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clive, you must have posted right before I did. I've got the SSR-5 printed up and hopefully be next on tap.

One thing I like about cardstock rockets is the "portability" of the final design - I think it's kinda cool that you can email a rocket to someone or share it via the internet.

Jeff

By the way, nice work hdr. Looks like you're having a great time with your children. As someone else said, that's what it's all about.

Jeff,

Are you going to make SSS on the 10th? We'll be there, lots of rockets and the rugrats. Did you guys ever find that rocket?

First off was Bob Harringtons downscale of the New Star Blazer w/a prototype swift cardstock nose cone by Eric Truax....
Tom,
I don't want to come across as a "nit picker" but that was Eric's prototype cardstock "Quark" cone that can be used instead of the plastic Quark cone.

A lot of my designs specify using a Quark cone.

The prototype "Swift" cone is a different shape and would be used on a Phoenix for example..

You're right. Typo on my part.

I think I'm going to give the Blue Bird Zero I made for myself to the kid (Max) down the street that lost the Star Blazer. I just did the nose cone for it last night. Looks great.

Latest posts

Back