ThunderStruck 2012 Registration Open (Indiana)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately I didn't get the 3 skids, I only got a limited amount of video for this launch. Next launch I'll try to keep my camera rolling a little longer.

"Police Recovery" Finally got too see the infamous photo!:rofl: Great job again, Dennis!

Just a reminder too anyone who purchased an event shirt in advance and, did not pick it up at the show (about 5 of you) please contact us and, we'll see what we can do too get it to you.

Also, if you lost a rocket.....we are slowly starting too get some back from the local farmers as planting season is well on its way.....please check our forum for updates.

Thanks again everyone for making this our best event ever!

Thunderstruck3.jpg

Thunderstruck 3 DVD’s are done. MSRP is $20.00.

I'll be calling Tim at Wildman Rocketry and seeing if he wants any copies as well.

You can also order from me directly. If you want to add a couple of bucks for shipping, I would not turn it down. Paypal hprjf AT aol DOT com.

Thank you all for your support!

Justin

Great video Justin, watched it today and loved it. Thanks for all the hard work you do.

Awesome Justin, I got an Email comfirming Shipment last night, can't wait to watch it!

View attachment 83069

Thunderstruck 3 DVD’s are done. MSRP is $20.00.

I'll be calling Tim at Wildman Rocketry and seeing if he wants any copies as well.

You can also order from me directly. If you want to add a couple of bucks for shipping, I would not turn it down. Paypal hprjf AT aol DOT com.

Thank you all for your support!

Justin

Another outstanding JF Production!!!! Those few seconds of motor burn last so much longer when you can revisit the flights time and time again! Like "Hot Tub" said, THANK YOU for all of your effort; the videos are ALWAYS well worth the small price tag.

Now go get your copy!

-Eric-

Another outstanding JF Production!!!! Those few seconds of motor burn last so much longer when you can revisit the flights time and time again! Like "Hot Tub" said, THANK YOU for all of your effort; the videos are ALWAYS well worth the small price tag.

Now go get your copy!

-Eric-

AMEN! Just received and watched mine today. Great video and so glad Justin showed up to do this for us!

Dennis

Recieved my ten dvd's yesterday........skimmed through my copy on my off duty time and, handed out the rest to deserving co-workers for their children too watch.

One word.......Awesome!

You know you've got a good thing when what you have in your hands is more valuable than some of the "adult" periodicals passed around at work........

That's right, Justin.......

"In our breakroom, your work is more popular than a Playboy magazine."

Last edited:
Back