Thrustline Arapahoe

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful Sandman!! I just got a PML Hydra in the mail today. What does this have to do with this thread, only this: It has a boat tail. I did not know this. The first thing I thought of was how easy would it be to make this a 3" Arapahoe "E". Actually it's a 38mm kit so more like an Arapahoe "J" . I've got the original, maybe with a little tweaking I can get the G-10 fins to the right shape, if not I can always make my own and glass the whole fin can. Hmmm.........

Originally posted by sandman
OK now that's looks better!;)

I know the two "eagles" are different but I like that.

Now it looks "finished"

Thanks for the decals, John!

Nice! Could even nick name it "Double Eagle!"

Arapahoe Photos, stories, flight logs...

Welcome to Arapahoe Valley...
...is a new webpage I'm starting where everyone can go and see anything and everything relating to the Arapahoe E. Bashed, upscale, stories, flight logs, tips, tricks, WHATEVER...it's your page!

So, I need your help! If you would like to submit any of the above mentioned,E-Mail Me!!
For flight logs, go over to EMRR and submit it there first, and you can either send a copy over to me or, I'll pick them up when Nick updates his site.

Photos
Stories
Tips
Tricks...

Whatever!

It's good to be in the valley....Arapahoe Valley!!

Web Page will be online Sunday so get those entries in!

Back