• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Three Black Brant II

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mick Kelly

TRA#02937
Reaction score
This is an all fiberglass 2.6" Madcow Black Brant II
38 mm with Aeropack retainer.
Kevlar shock cord with Q-link
Height - 52
Weight - 2.3 lbs. (38oz) (no motor or chute)
1010 - rail buttons
Assembled with Aeropoxy 6209 construction epoxy adhesive

Price $185.00 Includes shipping to CONUS only (o.b.o.)

20200318_121551.jpg

20200318_121220.jpg

20200318_122137.jpg

This is an all fiberglass 2.6" Madcow Black Brant II
38 mm with Aeropack retainer.
Height - 52
Weight - 2.3 lbs. (38oz) (no motor or chute)
1010 - rail buttons

Price $185.00 Includes shipping to CONUS only (o.b.o.)

20200212_105300.jpg

This is an Phenolic 2.6" Black Brant II
Fiberglass Nose cone
Plywood fins .22"
38 mmt
Nylon shock cord with Q-link
Height - 52
Weight - 2.2 lbs. (33oz) (no motor or chute)
2 - 1010 - rail buttons or 2 brass 1 1/2" x 1/4" launch lugs included, u decide upon arrival.
Painted with Spaz Stix Color change paint (Orange, Teal, Purple), airframe, Candy Apple nose cone
Chrome fins and stripping.

Price $165.00 Includes shipping to CONUS only (o.b.o.)

20200415_081859.jpg

20200415_081934.jpg

20200415_081941.jpg

Last edited:
3" fiberglass rocket
weight - 6 lbs (96oz)
Height = 89"
54 mmt with Aero Pack retainer
Setup for dual deploy Just add your electronics
1010 rail buttons
This rocket is constructed to a lesser degree in craftsmanship than the above rockets hence the lower price. Structurally sound just not as pretty in the details. Also pictured is a phenolic coupler but it comes with fiberglass coupler

Price $135.00 includes shipping CONUS only (o.b.o.)
[email protected] for questions

20200415_152259.jpg

20200327_144558.jpg

Last edited:
Good morning Mick, still ready to purchase your green and purple Phenolic tube rocket, have a few questions such as is there room at the base of the MMT to epoxy on a Aeropack motor retainer ring? I haven't heard from you, I am a new member but not a scammer. Please contact me so we can complete the sale and get the rocket on its way to the launch pad. I have to 38 mm motors on hand and anxious to fly. Thanks Chris Machado [email protected]

Hi Chris, sorry for delay but I am dealing with some flood damage from all the rain we had. Please give me a day or two to get things back to normal. Also this boattail had very tight clearance so unfortunetly there is not enough room for the aeropack. All the other have them but this one.

Hi Chris, sorry for delay but I am dealing with some flood damage from all the rain we had. Please give me a day or two to get things back to normal. Also this boattail had very tight clearance so unfortunetly there is not enough room for the aeropack. All the other have them but this one.
Good morning Mick, sorry to hear about the flood damage delay, no rush on the rocket purchase. When you have your affairs back in order we can proceed. Take Care, Chris M

3" fiberglass rocket
weight - 6 lbs (96oz)
Height = 89"
54 mmt with Aero Pack retainer
Setup for dual deploy Just add your electronics
1010 rail buttons
This rocket is constructed to a lesser degree in craftsmanship than the above rockets hence the lower price. Structurally sound just not as pretty in the details. Also pictured is a phenolic coupler but it comes with fiberglass coupler

Price $135.00 includes shipping CONUS only (o.b.o.)
[email protected] for questions

View attachment 412533

View attachment 412534
Mick, inbound for the 3” glass “ugly sister’. No hurry, mate. We’re all locked down, curfewed & Covid crazy out here. Plu, it’s getting too hot at the test range this time of year. Hope all is well and dried out for you. Look for fyrwrxz, not a phishing scammer.

Hi Mick, just checking in with you to let you know I am still on board with purchasing your phenolic Mad Cow Black Bryant with the candy Apple nose cone and purple missile body. I did find a way to install a rocket motor retaining ring so whenever you are ready to complete the purchase just send me instructions on how you would like me to make my payment to you. Take care and hope all is well. Chris Machado
[email protected]

Good Morning Mick, how is your flood recovery going? Just thinking that if you want to go forward with selling the green/purple phenolic Black Bryant to me, by the time I send you a check and it clears the bank that would give you another 12 to 14 days before you need to work on shipping the rocket. If this is agreeable with you please send a mailing address and I will send funds. Thanks, Chris Machado [email protected]

Hello Mick, checking in to ask if you still wanted to sell your phenolic candy apple green nose cone 2.6 Black Bryant rocket. Have not heard from you for quite a while, hope all is well. Chris Machado

Latest posts

Back