THOR scratch build - looking for some instructions

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JRPoeKSU

Reaction score
I've been resurrecting some old threads in search of new data (or old data I guess)...
Thinking about a scratch build BT60 size THOR (as I have parts available) with 29mm or 24mm power (or adapted down to 18mm if its light enough).
Would LOVE to buy a kit but I'm a little late to the party now...

I have the baby - 38mm (BT60) - 3" - 4" - 6" - X files, most from rocketreviews and here on TRF.

Now the ask...

Does anyone have their instructions still?
Are they digital or would you care to make them digital and share?
I fill like I've got a good feel for OR and scratch building but I don't want to miss some small details in my homage to the THOR (aside from the color, thinking RED and black or gray).

I've made a few posts on other's threads as well awaiting a response to my question.

Thanks everyone!

Why not email the guy who purchased SBR and runs it now?

They're out of stock right now, but as far as I know, he's trying to get everything up and running again.

https://www.sbrocketry.com/

Any idea about when he purchased it or a timeline? I have checked his site for months and have yet to see a single kit available to purchase. Some of the landing pages on the site are also not complete.

Back