This thing quacks louder than a duck.......quwave Harmonizers

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XolveJohn

Reaction score
So what uses scalar waves, Zero Point Energy, and Orgone stuff to improve your life and protect from pesky EMF that is EVERYWHERE in the environment?

https://quwave.com/Harmonizer.html?source=qb-gen1B

quwave_enhances_mental_clarity.jpg

This is interesting because it is doubtful it does anything at all, other than reduce your bank account.

The FDA, FTC, CPSC, etc have not done anything about it. The dark side of free enterprise. Does anyone have one?

Introducing our new Scalar-Field Schumann-Generator.

A powerful way to restore the Schumann Resonance in your home or office and protect yourself from dangerous EMFs. This product will flood your environment with two healing frequency energies: the Scalar Field and the Schumann Resonance.

We started with the concepts of Tesla, Rife, and other pioneers in Energy Medicine, and then went a step further to engineer a revolutionary new product that taps into your soul's very own Biofield. Electric energy is found naturally in all of us and controls the function of every cell of our bodies.

bnastressblocker5222.jpg
A variety of electrical impulses in our bodies control and regulate all bodily functions including health maintenance, healing, and regeneration. The QuWave products generate a Vibrational Scalar Electrical Energy field with health-boosting properties which envelops your entire environment.

Research is increasingly cautioning people to protect themselves - your brains, your health (possible Cancer risks), your DNA (breaking the links), and your children (who are more susceptible). The QuWave Harmonizer is the premier product for strengthening you against direct and ambient sources of EMF, including EMF from computers and cell phones.

As the complexity and pressures of our fast-paced, electronic world increases, we find that today's world requires strengthened mental, emotional and physical resilience. You need to protect your DNA and health from the potential dangers of EMF radiation which permeates our homes, school, work, autos, and environment.

Our customers find that the QuWave Harmonizer very quickly amplifies healthy energy states, and decreases energy drains caused by a wide variety of harmful influences. Others are enthusiastic about their new found emotional balance and stamina. The QuWave Harmonizer is the product of choice for those people who value optimal performance and well-being.

"Experience the difference a QuWave Harmonizer can make in your life"

Select the Harmonizer you need from the Many Styles available:
All of the QuWave Harmonizers generate a similar Scalar Wave - Schumann Resonance field. They all produce a field to promote Happiness, Wellness, and Healing. However, each product has a different signal strength and is designed for different use. o_O

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgone

Last edited:
I would enjoy a youtube channel dedicated to buying any orgone products on the market and cutting them open to see what exactly they're selling

Sure, but who wants to spend all the money buying this junk to take apart, or for any reason? It is just the technically uneducated. There is a lot out there:

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=p1JWW5WzLof4jwTBrLzYCg&q=emf+harmonizer+orgone+products&oq=emf+harmonizer+orgone+produc&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.33i160k1.3569.10631.0.13340.29.28.0.0.0.0.296.3223.0j22j1.23.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..6.22.3075.0..0j35i39k1j0i131k1j0i20i264k1j0i22i30k1j0i22i10i30k1j0i13k1j0i13i30k1.0.uABJNddIebo

I suspect they just have some kind of oscillator or tuned circuit, and loop antenna. If so, the FCC may be the one to get on them. But I do see some simple crystal passive ones. Well, I do have a weakness for pyramids. That is another story. Like aliens helped build the big ones!

You know someone did a 3D laser scan of one, and found that a line of blocks were within ONE INCH of being perfectly straight across the whole width. That is unbelievable, besides the fact that to build it in 20 years, they had to place the very accurate blocks once a minute.

emf.jpg

Back