• Have you entered ???
    LAUNCH LAB ROCKETRY GIVEAWAY

The Official TRF Cat Thread (formerly PSA breaking news)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

georgegassaway

Lifetime Supporter
TRF Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
So, I was taking some photos of my LM Quad 4 years ago, when Teddy came sauntering by.....

georgegassaway

Lifetime Supporter
TRF Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
At least Teddy behaves himself, and does not claw or chew or damage stuff. Unlike his brother Checkers, who has a totally different personality. Checkers even found a way to open a sliding door (both cats being kept in a mudroom during night time) after I had come up with a device to keep it closed yet not drill anything into the wall or doorway. Had to record a video to find out how the heck he was doing it, to finally figure out a way to solve the problem.

Something I had not realized for awhile, is that whenever Teddy sees me, he looks at my face, pretty much every time (as in that photo). While Checkers is more likely to look at my feet or legs most of the time, unless he's meowing to get fed, THEN he might look up at my face.

Dawgbert

Reaction score
Okay ya'll, meet Stripey! The older the more lazy she gets! Loves birds and ground squirrels, been known to bring them in the house and turn them loose to play.
Wife really freaks out when a wounded animal is running in the house!

Attachments

SecondRow

Reaction score
This is the sweetest news - it made my day. I love cats a lot, and I'm constantly amazed at how cute and devoted they are. Recently, I've read an amazing article on https://news.kisspr.com about a cat that walked more than 30 km to find its owners. They moved to a new city and in order not to stress out their cat, they decided to leave it for a month with their friends. When the cat realized that the owners are not around, it disappeared. Two months later, a skinny and dirty cat was standing in front of its owners' door in the new city. I love these adorable stories, and I often come across this kind of article on Kisspr news. Have you read about a cat babysitter?
I swear, these bots are getting ridiculous. When do you think they’ll achieve sentience?