• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of multi-channel sound.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive The Rocketry Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

The Launch Pad Perseus 1.6"

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goldlizard

Reaction score
Does anyone know what model the Launch Pad 1.6" Perseus is? I so far have not found anything that looks like that model. If I leave off the lower fin extentions and move the larger fins to mid-ship and the canards to the rear it will look like the AGM-84E. :confused2:

I don't know enough about ordnance to give you an answer to your question but I do know that TLP produces some kits that are styled like ordnance but not patterned on any real prototype.

I don't know enough about ordnance to give you an answer to your question but I do know that TLP produces some kits that are styled like ordnance but not patterned on any real prototype.

Makes since to me, Uncle Sam hates copy cats!!! :kill: I will have to pick out something that appeals to me then model it after what I like.

Does anyone know what model the Launch Pad 1.6" Perseus is? I so far have not found anything that looks like that model. If I leave off the lower fin extentions and move the larger fins to mid-ship and the canards to the rear it will look like the AGM-84E. :confused2:

The Launch Pad Perseus is listed as a "Launch Pad Original", one of about a half dozen or so of their kits that are based on no particular prototype.

From what I understand about the Perseus - I have one getting ready for paint - it was a prototype design that never went into production. The Navy put it out to pasture - so to speak. So unfortunately there are no pictures or specs anywhere that I could find, and believe me I've looked. I have decided to just paint mine similar to the picture on the bag insert - Gull grey and White - typical Navy type colors and add markings to suit a Navy bird. Any details can be added at your discretion.

Back