• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TeleMetrum v 2.0 setup-SOLD!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmac

Reaction score
SOLD!!!!

Hi All,

I have a Altus Metrum TeleMetrum v2.0 setup for Sale. I prefer to sell this together as listed.
Asking $425.00 shipped- CON US
Paypal is fine
or
I am going to Airfest 21 and can deliver , save you 25 more bucks.
will be there Friday; the 4th thru Monday morning; the 7th
$400- cash; this cash price is only for pickup at Airfest 21.

Includes :
TeleMetrum v2.0
TeleBT- ver 1.1 - (I think this is the correct version number)
Lipo Charger v1.1
USB cable
850 ma Battery
Screwdriver for TeleMetrum terminal screws
SMA to BNC adapter

All working order.
Has flown twice in my X-15 project.

FYI note: This Altimeter includes a 70cm band telemetry link which requires a Ham radio license to operate. you are responsible for compliance with this requirement.

PM please.

Thank you

John McAtee

FullSizeRender.jpg

Last edited:
Hi All,

I have a Altus Metrum TeleMetrum v2.0 setup for Sale.
Asking $425.00 shipped- CON US
Paypal is fine
or
I am going to Airfest 21 and can deliver , save you 25 more bucks.
will be there Friday; the 4th thru Monday morning; the 7th
$400- cash; this cash price is only for pickup at Airfest 21.

Includes :
TeleMetrum v2.0
TeleBT- ver 1.1 - (I think this is the correct version number)
Lipo Charger v1.1
USB cable
850 ma Battery
Screwdriver for TeleMetrum terminal screws
SMA to BNC adapter

All working order.
Has flown twice in my X-15 project.

FYI note: This Altimeter includes a 70cm band telemetry link which requires a Ham radio license to operate. you are responsible for compliance with this requirement.

PM please.

Thank you

John McAtee

Would you be interested in selling just the teleBT? I already have a Telemetrum and teledongle but having a teleBT would sure be something I'd be interested in having.

Would you be interested in selling just the teleBT? I already have a Telemetrum and teledongle but having a teleBT would sure be something I'd be interested in having.

I'm totally happy to see Altus Metrum products changing hands like this, but in case you weren't aware, I wanted to point out that after being out of stock for a while... TeleBT is available again at https://shop.gag.com/ground-stations/telebt3.html.

Hello RAHagen,

I would prefer to sell this as a complete setup, ready to use. I might consider breaking it up down the road, but leaving it as a set for now .

Thanks for asking

John

Hello RAHagen,

I would prefer to sell this as a complete setup, ready to use. I might consider breaking it up down the road, but leaving it as a set for now .

Thanks for asking

John

Fair enough. Just let me know if it reaches that point. :)

Back