Target $3.59 Estes C6-5 & B6-4

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jweger77

Reaction score
After seeing that Target added a few rocket kits and the engines listed in the title before Christmas, I told my son we aren't paying $11.99 a pack for them. I said we'll wait til after Christmas. Today was the day. Got a bunch of them for use at school and a bunch for my son's Baby Bertha that Santa conveniently brought him. Target can be weird on clearance and it's not always consistent how they roll it out, but definitely worth the trip if they do!

Happy hunting!

Darn, not in any store within 50 miles. The Astrocam launch set is listed on the web site, but also not in stock.

Not around here. Target's website doesn't even show rocket engines (they do have some starter type kits).

I also saw those rocket motor 3 packs for the first time at our local Target in north Phoenix before Christmas for $11.99 between the Astrocam and the Rocket Science sets. Plenty of all 3 in stock 2 days before Christmas. Earlier this week saw that they had clearanced out the motors for $5.99 and all 3 items were already completely sold out. Once I saw on the Facebook Estes Rocket Group site that they had been further clearanced to $3.59 I stopped by the 2 other Targets closest to me hoping to find some. Odd that 1 of them only stocked the Astrocam and Rocket Science Set and no motors and were sold out of both and the other only carried the Astrocam and was sold out of those. I wonder if all the starter set stock got sent back and the motors had to be clearanced because the vendor display case packs were opened.

The manager I asked about "clearance rocket engines" last month looked at me like I had two heads... Did find some Jurassic World stuff on clearance that my kid was happy about.

After getting the first bunch I went back two weeks later and found three more packs...which were back at full price. Nope...went back a week later and they were back on clearance. Weird. Haven't found any others at other locations. Keep your eyes open next Christmas season...I hope they'll be back again.

Thanks for the lead! It would be great to find those for a deal, got to load up for next school year.

Back