Super Huge Thank You

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HotRod Lincoln

Reaction score
Rocket Workshop and Launch Event

I want to post this Super Huge Thank You to the vendors that helped make this weekends school workshop and launch a success!

JonRocket .com
I needed parts and supplies in hurry-up mode! John got it done. Found the parts I needed got it shipped out ASAP! And he did this while on his way to vacation!
Please note that when I opened the invoice it was also far cheaper than I thought it would be.
Ask him about his bulk tubing prices!

Hartle Engineering.
Ed stepped up and offered to supply "a few streamers" for the school workshop rockets. I thought that was a great idea. What I received was a HUGE box of streamers in many different sizes, parachute blanks in many different sizes, and streamer kits complete for the workshop rockets (a big time saver)!
Then I got another box From Ed Hartle? Beta test items too cool! As well as rocket kits from Flis kits, Quest and Estes!
So every kid not only built, launched and took home their free HotRod rocket, but they took home lots of extra streamers and parachutes.
Then at Sundays Launch the extra kits where given away to kids as well.
This was great because each kid went home with a free kit!

I can't say enough about how COOL this turned out and the VENDORS that helped should get the recognition they deserve!

Many thanks!
David S. Mackiernan
HotRod Rockets

Back