Stickershock23 UPSCALER SPECIAL jan 2016

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickershock23

Reaction score
Well its a new year.. I hope EVERYONE had a wonderful holiday!

Now that its over... its build time! and I need to make my January special...

so here goes..

this is going to be the "UPSCALER'S SPECIAL"

buy any decal set at normal price and get the UPSCALE of the same decal for 50% off!

AI: buy a 1.6" der red max and get the 4" der red max at 50% off!

this offer is good for any decal set available on my website (I might even apply it to decal sets I dont offer yet but should..AI: new estes kits..) use this offer as many times as you like.. through the end of january..

what is NOT covered.. this offer cannot be combined with any other offer (such as black friday coupons or Raffle coupons etc)
any full color printed items will still have a minimum setup fee, contact me with any questions on that.. and total custom work..

HOW IT WORKS..

well as always you can order two matching type sets from my website in two different sizes.. then in either "Notes to seller" or a separate e-mail to me tell me you want the upscalers special at that point I will do a paypal refund for the discounted amount..

OR just e-mail me directly [email protected] and tell me the the two sizes you want... and i will send a paypal invoice to you shortly! easy as that!!

I think that about covers it..

thanks for look and remember...

"NEVER FLY NAKED!"

Mark and Marian!

I could've used this a few times over the last season, but not sure what I'll need going forward. For a lot of the things that I'd tend to upscale (like the Teros, Firecat, & Advanced Target Drone upscales I did), cloning the original at the standard size is smaller than you offer decals for. The DRM is the only exception that I can think of, and I've already bought a number of those. Planned upscales to come include a 2.6" Orbital Interceptor, 2" Vindicator, 2.2" Black Brant III, but you don't go down as small as the original kit for any of those.

Jawa I'd love to be able to do those rockets small. but the tiny lettering is just beyond what ANY cutter can do.. sorry about that!

but the sale is not just for ORIGINAL size its for a small set and an upscale set. so if you do a say 3" then a 5.5" that still counts on the sale!

Mark, this is great, but. Yea, always a but. I need 2 sets of 4" and 5.5" Estes upscale decals. What I don't need are the original scale size. Thanks for your great work. I hope Marian is ok.

Mark, this is great, but. Yea, always a but. I need 2 sets of 4" and 5.5" Estes upscale decals. What I don't need are the original scale size. Thanks for your great work. I hope Marian is ok.

Jim thus counts for the sale!

Any two sizes of the same thing works! As long as they are different sizes shoot me an email tell me what you need

Someone asked "why dont you do your regular BIG sale again"

well just so everyone knows I am going to try and do a new sale EVERY MONTH now.

so the sales wont be as awesome.. but they will be way more often to give you more chances to get in on some killer deals!

thanks to those that got in on this so far!

Back