Stickershock has created a new Pem-Tech Decal!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pem Tech

Notorious Member
Reaction score
Behold!
Mark of Stickershock has created a range-box decal that is up to the high Pem-tech standards of creativity, humor, and absurdity.

Feast your eyes on this beauty!
P1016796AttackLlama.jpg
(Better picture coming soon)
Please give a round of applause to Rob Appleton, who's suggestion brought about all this madness.

The Pem-Tech Attack Llama decal is 5" from corner to corner and laminated for durability. When properly applied to a clean, dry surface it is sure to provide protection against lemur stampedes, Zulu attack and occupation by Moldavian Gypsies.
Protect your range box, your vehicle, beloved family members, less beloved family members and those leftover hashbrowns from this morning.
Let our tiny Attack Llamas make your life a bit safer.

For the next week we will be throwing in one decal with each order for free!!
After that they will retail for $3 plus shipping.

PM or email us now for your Pem-Tech Attack Llama decals by Stickershock!

Next...

"Dual Deployment by PEM-TECH Llama; for when it Absolutely, Positively, has to spit the laundry out"

or a very simple

"Llama inside" (just like Intel)

Why'd I just get this vision in my head of a Llama directing a detachment of Underpants Gnomes wielding melon ballers? Oh... that's right: Pem-Tech Thread...

AND my brain just made it a chess set. Egad.

Later!

--Coop

Mellon ballers...
Hmmmmmmmm
Kinda like that idea...

Thanks Coop!

ATTENTION: ATTENTION:
The free Attack Llama decal offer ends tonight. All orders placed by midnight will get a free decal, starting tomorrow morning they go on sale for a measly $3 a piece plus .50 shipping.

Back