"Starship" - L3 Build Thread

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wildman Darkstar Extreme or Wild Thang Extreme looks like a solid choice for a similar build / performance. Anyone have experience with the quality of the kits?

Wildman Darkstar Extreme or Wild Thang Extreme looks like a solid choice for a similar build / performance. Anyone have experience with the quality of the kits?

I’ve got the Wild Thang Extreme. One fin instead of two… fun to fly. I put it upon a m something at AirFest/LDRS two years ago. Either kit will handle whatever you throw at them.

I’ve got the Wild Thang Extreme. One fin instead of two… fun to fly. I put it upon a m something at AirFest/LDRS two years ago. Either kit will handle whatever you throw at them.
Good to hear. Wild Thang Extreme looks like a promising choice for me. It's either that or the Darkstar Extreme but I'm a sucker for the way Wild Thang Extreme's fins are designed (similar to this build) and the fact that it should be considerably more straightforward to build. Thanks for the response. :)

By the way, what epoxy did you use?

Last edited:
Back