Squirrel Works

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zetoyoc

Reaction score
After getting started in model rocketry a few months ago I have had a chance to sample a few kits from a few vendors I didn't know existed. Before this forum all I really knew was Estes. I have enjoyed the variety and downright cool offerings from many vendors. But have recently been building some Squirrel works rockets and wanted to post how pleased I am and how much we have enjoyed building them. I have an Interstellar Probe waiting for paint. That I have really enjoyed the design and building of. The red Barron is just waiting for a calm day for it's first flight. My Finance's favorite rocket right now is her Vulture. And after the first kit we were so impressed by the detail and nice instruction sets we had to order a few more for the build pile. Thank you for helping to make this hobby a fun one that I hope to stick with for years to come.

Thank you.

-JEsse

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh
Don't tell anyone but I have an X-RV, Spacecruiser FFE and a JX-1 and I love them all.

Last edited:
Jesse, I am in the same boat as you. Really only built Estes as a kid - but now we have the internet! While there are some Estes in my build pile ( I am currently scratching a 2x of the Hawkeye) the Firebird SST will hopefully be taking it's maiden flight at GSSS this weekend! Great kit S-W and a great first kit for a spanking new B.A.R.

Well, I have not bought a thing from SW,However, I contacted them cuz I aquired a JX-1 that needs to be rebuilt and I needed some info.I didnt hear back from them and decided to PM SecretSquirrel and asked "WHATS UP?" with why I have not heard back from them. SecretSquirrel PMed me back and said thier email thingy may not have let my email go thru.So,he posted the parts list for me and also said that he woulld help me anyway he could.Again,Ill stress the point" Im not a customer of SW" at this point and he still offered his help.Anywhoo- to get to the point.Thats just plain A-OK with me. I informed SecretSquirrel that there are so many vendors out there and I try and buy at least something from a different one each year. I put SW on the top of my "BUY FROM NEXT LIST!!!!!

Back