So I won a couple HPR kits...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glue a G80 SU on the bottom one and
tape the whole shebang to a cinderblock or ye...
:lol::D:p

Congrats on all the loot !

Nice haul Bryan...but that Cruiser is screaming for a 76mm mount minimum...

As for the Thor...try using the bulkhead as a plunger and push 'em out (the couplers).

Johnnie

Tried that. Lost half my fingernail just now. Ow :(

I got em out though. The bulkhead plate is just a smidge smaller than the coupler... figures, right? :) My issue I had the other day was they were too big. I put a centering ring down the tube and put the coupler on top though and tapped it with the motor mount tube and got em out.

That thing had EIGHT couplers with it. WHY? The most I'll need is 2

Also it didn't have instructions with it. I'm pretty sure I can figure it out though.

Tried that. Lost half my fingernail just now. Ow :(

I got em out though. The bulkhead plate is just a smidge smaller than the coupler... figures, right? :) My issue I had the other day was they were too big. I put a centering ring down the tube and put the coupler on top though and tapped it with the motor mount tube and got em out.

That thing had EIGHT couplers with it. WHY? The most I'll need is 2

Also it didn't have instructions with it. I'm pretty sure I can figure it out though.

The Thor body tubes are lined with couplers throughout. It's BSD's solution to glassing the tubes. Although you might think of glassing anyway depending on the loads you intend to fly.

Contact BSD about the missing instructions. I'm sure they will send them out to you quickly.

Nice haul! I love that Thor! Will have to wait tho:lol: I have 2 HPR rockets in progress and am getting 2 more kits tomorrow and I have 2 more that I have promised a certain lady in AZ that I would get 'right on'.:rolleyes:

Back