Smart Mini Digital Camera

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnnie

Reaction score
My wife finds the neatest stuff on QVC, and this no exception. Not sure if this will be a good product, as I just got it today (late Christmas arrival) But this is a digital camera that measures 2.25" wide X 1.5" tall X .5" thick.

here are the mini particulars:

CMOS sensor 100k pixels
Image resolution: 352 X 288 pixels (CIF); 176 X 144 pixels (QCIF)
Built in 1 X 16 MB (SDRAM)
Memory capacity: 20 pieces (CIF) 80 pieces (QCIF)

seems to me I should be able to fly this thing in an airframe that is 2.56" or bigger...

...or better yet, start taking pictures of my rockets as I build them, and start posting them here on "TRF"

never~the~less, here is a small link to the Smart Mini Digital Camera.

https://www.givinggallery.com/individual.asp?SID=1&Product_ID=1290&Category_ID=182

It also comes with SPEACIAL usb cable and CD-ROM with the appropriate drivers and Arcsoft Photo Impression 4.0 and Arcsoft Video Impression 1.6 softwares. Boy! I can't wait to roll up my sleeves and get busy on this one.

:eek: alas, it is merely a digital camera on a keychain :(

But it does allow me to post pics within a few minutes of taking them :)

...and no, there is no way this camera will ever fly in a rocket.

here is a pic of my son holding his Richter Recker that he got from his Daddy for Christmas :cool:

Not to bad for a keychain camera. That RR is going to be at least twice the size of your son. There are lots of tubes in that bag:)

The post and picture of your daughter and Barbi Deuce is good also. Cute daughter, kids and rockets make great pictures. Are you going with a Barbi paint scheme??

Larry

Are you going with a Barbi paint scheme??

Oh yeah, PINK! with lots of Barbi stickers...the rocket is now primered and ready for a sand~n~buff, before I spray it down PINK:rolleyes:

Back