Six Shooter

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There’s an asymmetric fin rocket that’s really creative! Something tells the ROCKET rifles (corkscrews) instead of the Bullet, but I’d expect a net straight trajectory.

love to see the flight video, especially with a Q-Jet smoky motor,

There’s an asymmetric fin rocket that’s really creative! Something tells the ROCKET rifles (corkscrews) instead of the Bullet, but I’d expect a net straight trajectory.

love to see the flight video, especially with a Q-Jet smoky motor,
Thanks! Yes it does corkscrew for stability. I have flown upscales with the same results. 1.6" diameter and we even made a 4" diameter one for LDRS 41 that flew on a K456 DM. Unfortunately the chute didn't deploy on it.

I wonder if that falls under the umbrella of the orange muzzle tip law for toy guns.
I got a call back from our attorney that helped us kick off the business. He advises the orange tip. We also spoke with a police officer and found out the law varies in different states. Because I'm not sure which states allow it and which don't it's best to make them all orange.

Back