• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Sirius Saturn V

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mx774

Reaction score
SOLD

Hard to find, this kit has been listed on the Sirus Rocketry website as out-of-stock/sold out for a very long time. This version is the Sirius Rocketry 1:64 Saturn V scale.
I am asking $500 firm, plus shipping. Please note the kit box is large and heavy as it is a high-powered rocket kit. As such the shipping cost itself can be $90+ depending on where you live. I recently attempted to sell it on eBay with no luck and just posting cost me $47.00, my loss.
I am getting out of rocketry and so I will not entertain trades. If you decide to purchase my kit, you are welcome to pick it up to save on shipping or if you have a business shipping account it’ll save you money. I will accept PayPal or Zelle for payment.

Notice: there has been quite a bit of interest in the Sirius Saturn V. To be fair and honest, I need to allow the first person who express interest in purchasing it. As such, I will go by the time is the email.

I live in Maryland and my zip code is 21740.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_1125.jpeg
    IMG_1125.jpeg
    62.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1124.jpeg
    IMG_1124.jpeg
    57.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1125.jpeg
    IMG_1125.jpeg
    62.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hard to find, this kit has been listed on the Sirus Rocketry website as out-of-stock/sold out for a very long time. This version is the Sirius Rocketry 1:64 Saturn V scale.
I am asking $500 firm, plus shipping. Please note the kit box is large and heavy as it is a high-powered rocket kit. As such the shipping cost itself can be $90+ depending on where you live. I recently attempted to sell it on eBay with no luck and just posting cost me $47.00, my loss.
I am getting out of rocketry and so I will not entertain trades. If you decide to purchase my kit, you are welcome to pick it up to save on shipping or if you have a business shipping account it’ll save you money. I will accept PayPal or Zelle for payment.

Thanks for looking.
Where do you live?

Where do you live?
Good morning,
I live in Maryland, my zip code is 21740. Please let me know if you are interested in purchasing the Saturn V, there are a few other members that are interested in it.

Respectfully,
Jim

Good morning,
I live in Maryland, my zip code is 21740. Please let me know if you are interested in purchasing the Saturn V, there are a few other members that are interested in it.

Respectfully,
Jim

Jim,
You are stringing a bunch of us along for a guy who asked you where you live?
My interest and offer expire by midnight tonight.

Cheers.

Wow, someone got a great deal! This is a fantastic kit, I've seen them go for double this at auction.

Back