• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling the last of my Dr. Rocket motors

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocketart

Reaction score
All of the rocket hardware here is super clean and in great shape. Hate to see 'em go.

Dr. Rocket RMS 29/240 motor case with closures & seal disk. disk shows some wear, $55.00 + shipping

Dr. Rocket RMS 38/1080 Rocket motor case with for and aft closures, forward sead disk, very clean, used, in excellent condition. $110.00 +shipping

Dr. Rocket 38 mm forward closure, (not plugged), blue color, $25.00 + shipping.

Dr. Rocket RMS 54/1280 Rocket Motor Casing new, never been fired. $60.00 +shipping

High Power rocketry starter manuel. Lots of great pics and information about how to build from scratch, launch and recover high power rockets. Great condition $25.00 plus shipping

Some pics of all the above items can be seen by following the link below. If you would like to contact me please send me a PM on TRF of e mail me at [email protected]

Pictures available : https://picasaweb.google.com/112827999195040883686/RocketryItemsForSale

Last edited:
Real quickly, the High power rocketry starter manual is just Modern High Power Rocketry.

Sorry I can't buy anything, need to save for secret santa and Wildman's Black saturday sale!

Welcome to the forum,
Matt

That's right there's no mystery here as to the Modern High Power Rocketry book. The description was intended as just that, a description of the book's purpose. Thanks for looking.

Received Dr.Rocket hardware as advertised. Fire anodizing on the 1706 case looks neat. Thanks Rocketart

I'm interested in the 54mm casing. Do you still have it?

All of the rocket hardware here is super clean and in great shape. Hate to see 'em go.

Dr. Rocket RMS 29/240 motor case with closures & seal disk. disk shows some wear, $55.00 + shipping

Dr. Rocket RMS 38/1080 Rocket motor case with for and aft closures, forward sead disk, very clean, used, in excellent condition. $110.00 +shipping

Dr. Rocket 38 mm forward closure, (not plugged), blue color, $25.00 + shipping.

Dr. Rocket RMS 54/1280 Rocket Motor Casing new, never been fired. $60.00 +shipping

High Power rocketry starter manuel. Lots of great pics and information about how to build from scratch, launch and recover high power rockets. Great condition $25.00 plus shipping

Some pics of all the above items can be seen by following the link below. If you would like to contact me please send me a PM on TRF of e mail me at [email protected]

Pictures available : https://picasaweb.google.com/112827999195040883686/RocketryItemsForSale

I'll buy the 38/1080 and 54/1280 if they're still available.
Gena

Back