Saturn V Skylab Now With Apollo 11 Upper Stage?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Estes website doesn't say anything about both being included.
I seem to remember at the NARAM before its' release there was talk about both an Apollo and a Skylab upper section being included in one kit (the display box at the convention showed both), but when it was released only the Skylab portion was included.
So where did you see that both are now included?
1695272622649.png

The Estes website doesn't say anything about both being included.
I seem to remember at the NARAM before its' release there was talk about both an Apollo and a Skylab upper section being included in one kit (the display box at the convention showed both), but when it was released only the Skylab portion was included.
So where did you see that both are now included?
View attachment 605505
I just saw it on their box on the website. I don’t know if i’m wrong but I was confused

I just saw it on their box on the website. I don’t know if i’m wrong but I was confused
I think that is a pre-production picture.
If you scroll down to the actual parts layout there is no apollo upper section.
And here is a pic of the box I received.
0921230307[1].jpg

But you may want to let Estes customer service know so that others won't get confused in the future.

I did and they said they have no idea what im talking about and asked for a screenshot. No response right now but its probably because they are in MST

Back