• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found Rouse-Tech CD3 Case Set

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobrogg

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
All,

Looking for Rouse-Tech CD3 Case Set. I have all the rest but need these parts for a upcoming D/D project, Pls PM me.

IMG_2127.jpg

thanks for the link, but I have all of this I would like to use in a D/D build.

View attachment 630025
So you have the cartridge holders, and at least one spacer washer (small gold plated washer under cylinders in center section, the nomex blast shield, the only thing missing is a complete firing unit. Typically the red canister would have had the ematch holder and charge cup/cylinder punch in it, and the white canister would have had some o-rings (I think, I don't have a white canister). The cartridge holders are not necessary and wont work with all sizes of cylinders even ones of "same cc size" sometimes. I usually just zip tie and electrical tape my cylinder and firing mechanism directly to the harness and forget about the holders.

Back