• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rouse Tech and Contrail Motor Hardware

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are the 38mm forward closures open or closed?

Ari.

I've got three 38mm cases left. A 38/120, 38/240, and a 38/600. I have no closures or seal disks, just the cases. If interested, just let me know.

Thanks
Dale

Here is a photo of all the Contrail motors and hardware I have. I found some extra parts which I did not include in the original price, so if you would like to make an offer for the additional items that would really help me out. I appreciate the response from all of you.

Thanks
Dale
TRA11595 L2

Wait a sec, NC and snow?! In the same sentence? Oh god, the world is definitely ending this year...

I think he may be shipping today based on some PMs we've exchanged the last couple of days. But give the guy a break... He did just lose his job, and he is having to sell off rocket stuff, and I'm sure that's not easy... Especially if he's married... I've lost a job before and let me tell you, there ain't nothin' that'll cause more tension in a household than a suddenly out of work spouse...

I understand. My mom asked me when the package should come in.

FlyingSignman, no rush. I can wait.

To all those who purchased items, I have just returned from the post office and all packages are in route. Thank you for your help in getting my electric bill paid.

Dale
TRA11595 L2

It has been a little cray here with Sandy dumping over 2 feet of snow in Madison County, NC. I live in a very poor, low populated, mountainous county and the nearest post office is 25 miles. No interstate highways on this side of Madison county, so it's all 2 lane winding, curvy mountain roads. Most times when we get snow, we just don't go anywhere for several days. It is a little surreal at times because it seems like we are living in the 1800's not 2012. Life is slow here but it does take the edge off of the hustle and bustle of everyday living.

Thank you for your patience.

Dale
TRA11595 L2

I grew up in Buffalo. When I lived in NC for a bit it blew my mind. If they predicted a half inch of snow, they'd close up town and call FEMA. The concepts of driving on ice are about as well known as how to time travel. I wouldn't drive anywhere in the south with those Crazies out there flying around.

Received my hardware a few days ago, promptly, packed well, and in good shape. Thanks Dale.

Back