• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Round III, More Unopend Kits

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John, dammit! Too cheep. Do the research! I know you're clutched, but don't reload and take out yer other foot. Love ya like brother, you know it over the years. work smart, not hard. Besides, post yer PP addy. Saves data mining.

John, dammit! Too cheep. Do the research! I know you're clutched, but don't reload and take out yer other foot. Love ya like brother, you know it over the years. work smart, not hard. Besides, post yer PP addy. Saves data mining.
Well Sir, this is how I decided on a price. I looked each rocket up on several websites or where ever I could find past sales. I threw out the ridiculously High and Low price, and averaged between all the rest. It seamed fair, I'm happy with it, and if the purchaser is happy, we are all happy and the kits get to do something more than sit in a mice invested old farm house waiting for there turn to become lunch. But I do appreciate your concern Brother!

Last edited:
Back