ROCStock XXII - who's going?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that's a little too small. I think the picture can be no more than 102 kbs. Usually just cropping around the main thing you want to show is all you need to do. If you hold your curser over the file it will show you how big it is and you'll see how much,if any, you need to crop. (at least in XP it does that ). If not, just right click on the file, go to properties, and a box will come that shows you how big it is. If you want to show most of the picture, then depending on which program your using, you can go in and resize it to get it to the dimensions you want. Hope this helps, I know it's pretty vague and general. Maybe someone else who more computer literate can chime in.

well kelly did the pic look ok to you?? for me it looked pretty good size, but then again I'm a mac guy using my wifes laptop (xp) thanx

Yeah the second picture was much better. By the time I got done rambling, you already posted 2 more times. That was a sweet shot.

Tim

thanx man, it was the BEST weekend for flying,weather was perfect, it was SOOOOO cool.

Now that I've built that, I don't have a clue what to build next.. LOL

I was thinking about a 75mm motor U.F.O...... with some airstarts.... I hae a big stuffed alien that could bail out at apoge.. what you think??

Back