RockSim File Needed

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, 2.2" vs. 2.6". If no one shows up with one, perhaps you could use the one I linked to and modify the diameter and length (+2").

That is what I think I may have to do. Wondering why madcow doesn't have Rocksim files for all rockets like PML does. Sure would help a bit.

That is what I think I may have to do. Wondering why madcow doesn't have Rocksim files for all rockets like PML does. Sure would help a bit.

Generally they seem to have the files, but in at least this case they dont have it on the product page.

Makes you wonder, doesn't it? If you've simulated it, why not include the file? If you haven't simulated it, how do you know it's stable?

The only email address they have is for orders. Maybe I will call but that costs money as I am in Canada

Do you own the kit, or considering it? If you have it do the file- it takes a little while, but is not bad.

Makes you wonder, doesn't it? If you've simulated it, why not include the file? If you haven't simulated it, how do you know it's stable?

Found the Rocksim file for the rocket on the apogee website. They sell the rocket and have info about it there under dual deploy.

Back