• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found Rocket Tiltometer 3 (RTOM 3) - Need two, willing to pay $150 each

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnmanak

Reaction score
If anyone has a an ROTM3 for sale, I will pay $150 each plus S&H.

I have rockets that are Proton based and am down to 1 x ROTM that I am switching between rockets. At $150, it is still worth it to buy ROTMs and keep these Proton based platforms going. Above that, or if my last ROTM breaks/gets lost, I may as well rip out all the Protons and buy Blue Ravens for the old rockets. All new rockets needing tilt limiting are getting Blue Ravens.

Last edited:

I have rockets that are Proton based and am down to 1 x ROTM that I am switching between rockets. At $150, it is still worth it to buy ROTMs and keep these Proton based platforms going. Above that, or if my last ROTM breaks/gets lost, I may as well rip out all the Protons and buy Blue Ravens for the old rockets. All new rockets needing tilt limiting are getting Blue Ravens.
PM’ed you

Exactly - that is what I was trying to say in my post. I feel like the $150 mark is my break even point on my already installed Proton based fleet. Once I go above that price, I may as well rip out the Protons and put in Blue Ravens.
Could resell the Protons for a decent sum too.

Could resell the Protons for a decent sum too.

I think I have 8 brand new Protons built and tested just sitting in a drawer. Love them, but, without tilt limiting, they don't do me much good for airstarts, so I will probably put them all up for sale eventually. I have a couple unbuilt kits as well. For what I can get for all those, I should be able to pick up enough Blue Ravens for my new builds.

PM sent.

Latest posts

Back