Rocket Shopping Spree

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs.Bowhunter

Reaction score
We went on a rocket shopping spree at hobby lobby today. we figured we pick a few rockets up while they were on sale. Well as you can see in the picture, we went a little nuts and came home with 30 rockets and 59 motors! lol The Micro Max kit has 10 rockets and 50 motors in it.

Heres the pic.

HOLY CRAP!!! That is a lot, but since they were at low prices, it is a little more understandable. How long do you thing that that will keep you occupied for?
Reed

Gee and I thought I was the only spendthrift....

Was in Countdown the other day and the new owner is selling off some older kits.

I wen tint ehre (really, I did) for a PML 54mmKS retainer. I left with two Aardvark (Blackhawk R&D) kits (4" Aerobe350 & somethin called an advance Patriot) and two Rocketman (Mach Fever and Sonic Challenger) kits. I was out $150 for the whole mess.

I gotta stay away from that place.

A

well lets say Ill be eating Peanut butter and jelly all week now:D

Originally posted by Bowhunter
well lets say Ill be eating Peanut butter and jelly all week now:D
lol nothing wrong with that. When i go to hobby lobby sale or not i end up dropping $150 easily. So when i do something nice for my fiance and she wants to show me her thanks she lets me off my leash ad hands me the credit card and says ok dallas you can spend $150 of your money at hobby lobby but not a cent more. But this also includes the gas money to get there. What can i say?!? when you take that extra step to complete a small chapter in your life you begin to realize, and ask yourself multiple times:

Why am i getting married:p

OK now i have to get my buttin gear .. hes already built some of these since saturday and im laggin ...

Bow your babysittin and im buildin tommarrow :)

Back