EVENT QCRC February Club Launch

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jd2cylman

Still not Carl... ;-)
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
So,
Now that TWA has their launch done, the next logical step is to come to Princeton to the QCRC launch. I've still got some rockets prepped that I haven't launched yet. Yes, it'll be cold. Yes, it may be muddy. Possibly cloudy or windy. Who knows, it might actually be sunny... :dontknow:
But anyway, we'll launch rockets or hang out at the Wildman rocket factory then adjourn to El Zarape for lunch/early dinner and possibly :cheers:

Last edited:
So… about this. A good friend’s wife died Friday and the wake is next Friday. The GF is flying in and leaving Saturday morning. So I might have to take her to the airport. I might be late or miss it completely. The waiver will be in place regardless. More info when I know what is going down.

Well, the GF’s flight isn’t until 4 Saturday, so some post funeral things are happening tomorrow morning that will keep me from making the launch. But the NOTAM is called in, and the waiver will be active at 9. Enjoy the day for me.

Back