Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh come on now. Some folks might not like Taylor Swift, but once you've heard Yoko Ono, Taylor is positively melodious in comparison.

If you *haven't* heard Yoko Ono, I don't recommend it.
You have a valid point. I think Taylor has just reached media saturation point to be tiresome.
I tried to "love' and "LOL" the post, it wouldn't let me.

The show is Seinfeld. Jerry Seinfeld played a version of himself. The other characters were his neighbors. The one shown is -- Oh, right -- Jason Alexander as -- Darn, I had it a minute ago. Then they would go explain it to another neighbor, Elaine, played by -- Damnit!

I watched two or three episodes, and I've also heard a little of Jerry Seinfeld's real life stand-up. I never understood why the show was popular.
It's a show about nothing. That was Jerrys pitch to the execs shown as an eoisode. Might have watched an episode or 2.
No soup for you.......

Yeah, that's what they like to say. But it's not. It's a show about a bunch of people who are neighbors and friends, one of them is a stand-up comedian, and they get into humorous situations. Change comedian to some other profession and the same description applies to lots of sit-coms.

Yeah, that's what they like to say. But it's not. It's a show about a bunch of people who are neighbors and friends, one of them is a stand-up comedian, and they get into humorous situations. Change comedian to some other profession and the same description applies to lots of sit-coms.
No soup for you.. Come back......... 1 year........... NEXT.......
:)

Last edited:
Back