Plasma cutter

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barracuda

Reaction score
The school I work at gets a plasma cutter a couple times a year,it's a co-op,and this is what the ag teacher came up with for his farm.After he got all the kids projects out of the way he ask me what idea I had for me....I'm still thinking,course my second thought was something rocket related then I thought of the TRF logo but I wouldn't have a use for it really plus to ship anywhere would be to high I'm sure.So someone give my an idea of what to cutPhoto104.jpgThis thing can do some beautiful works,there's bats,fish,deerheads and other designs on the computer already.My first time seeing one in action pretty cool I think

What you are thinking is weight cut-out. Whether it be circles or triangles you need to cut all excess weight out from any bulk plate or centering ring..

Not as cool as logos and signs, but maybe think about cutting out some tools. Fin alignment templates? Mid/High power launch pad parts?

Just some thoughts.

Sandy.

Back