Pictures of rockets in unusual forms/places šŸ˜

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This circa 1957 all-metal rocket coin bank. This one is not mine, but I had the exact same one as a child; it was one of the first toys my parents ever got for me. It was *really* heavy.

View attachment 569961
Very Phallic. One time my wife said to me your rockets look like !!!!!. So I made one to look like a !!!!. Called it Phallus.

If you have uploaded your photos to Amazon Photos, Google Photos, or some similar service, you can search for "rocket" and see photos the algorithm thinks contain a rocket.

The most surprising result in my search was a photo of my wife eating a turkey leg at Walt Disney World.

Generally, Amazon Photos did a good job with the search. It did include a few light poles and cell phone towers in the results. And there were a few photos with nothing rocket-like in them (these may have had something rocket related in their filenames or were in a folder with my rocket pictures).

If you have uploaded your photos to Amazon Photos, Google Photos, or some similar service, you can search for "rocket" and see photos the algorithm thinks contain a rocket.

The most surprising result in my search was a photo of my wife eating a turkey leg at Walt Disney World.

Generally, Amazon Photos did a good job with the search. It did include a few light poles and cell phone towers in the results. And there were a few photos with nothing rocket-like in them (these may have had something rocket related in their filenames or were in a folder with my rocket pictures).
That's how I found the candy machine pic! I was actually searching for one of my rockets in Google Photos with the term "rocket" and some old pics popped up. A few more to follow!

C0yBczG.jpg

Ok well, I watched the new Barbie movie trailer (among many others btw) and thought of this thread precisely at this point:

ShotFromBarbieTrailerMargotRobbie.png

Back