Performance Hobbies-Ken Allen-Awesome

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobie1dog

Sea Killer rocket
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Ken is a great person and I enjoy dealing with him. Every conversation we have, he takes down notes and will remind me of things that we discussed on previous phone calls. I wish I could buy a lot more from him.

I got an order with him in the works currently. Great service so far. He answers all my emails and is happy to help.

Ken is a really good supplier and a friend. He helped me get re-started in rocketry.
One of goals is just to spend as much time as I can with him. We are going to get some of those orange cones so that we can put them out next to us, if we get there before him, so that Ken will be beside us.

Ken is just the best. He almost always has anything around MPR and LPR, and usually tries to have a good amount of HPR, but its always in high demand. Prices are not marked up, and he has told me to just send him an email if he doesn't have something, so he can order it whenever he places his next one. And the best parts are that he is only about half and hour from me, and about 3 minutes from my local flying range! If you're on the east coast, you've probably seen him at your local club at least once. 10/10, go buy something from him.
One of goals is just to spend as much time as I can with him. We are going to get some of those orange cones so that we can put them out next to us, if we get there before him, so that Ken will be beside us.
And Marty, are you planning to come down to SC on the 6th? He changed it and that's the only day he plans to be there. Then he's up at MDRA.

Ken is just the best. He almost always has anything around MPR and LPR, and usually tries to have a good amount of HPR, but its always in high demand. Prices are not marked up, and he has told me to just send him an email if he doesn't have something, so he can order it whenever he places his next one. And the best parts are that he is only about half and hour from me, and about 3 minutes from my local flying range! If you're on the east coast, you've probably seen him at your local club at least once. 10/10, go buy something from him.

And Marty, are you planning to come down to SC on the 6th? He changed it and that's the only day he plans to be there. Then he's up at MDRA.
Going to try and be there

Back